JOIN REEL LADIES AND FILM DISTRIBUTION EXPERT STACEY PARKS!“Filmmaker’s Global Distribution Strategy!”
Stacey Parks will be joining REEL Ladies for a Saturday Lunch to discuss her Going Global Bootcamp.
This will be an Open House Preview for her 2 day Distribution Bootcamp taking place April 25th and 26th in Santa Monica. Stacey and her team of experts are going to show filmmakers how to get their films made, seen and distributed WORLDWIDE… in any economy!
This is for SERIOUS PARTICIPANTS ONLY who are interested in attending the distribution bootcamp.
READ HERE the interview w/Stacey about what filmakers should know about distribution and the upcoming Going Global Bootcamp Event.
Join us for lunch as we talk about Getting a Global Distribution Strategy!
Attend the lunch and receive $100 OFF the Going Global Bootcamp!
WHAT WE WILL COVER
• The shifting paradigms in distribution
• The realities of the current marketplace
• Solutions for dealing with and circumventing current marketplace realities
• Why approaching distribution with no strategy in place is the WORST thing you can do
• The five biggest mistakes filmmakers make when working with sales agents and reps
• Distribution-minded financing: the three elements you’ll need in place to consider financing your film via an international co-productiion
This will be a great lunch and opportunity to chat with Stacey EXCLUSIVELY in a casual environment and to sign up for the Going Global Bootcamp!
Saturday, April 11, 2009
McCormick & Schmick’s
206 N. Rodeo Dr
Beverly Hills, CA. 90210
12pm-1pm Going Global Preview
1pm -2pm Lunch
FREE TO ATTEND!
*This is a pay your own way event.
Menu options $30 and under.
*This event has a minimum order requirement of $10, please bring cash*
Serious Participants ONLY!
Email REELLadies@yahoo.com to reserve your seat. Please put “Going Global Lunch” in the subject line